In no particular order, and apologies that I've posted some on FB already
1) This hat is the business.
Beautiful, warm, stylish, this is THE hat in all the 2017-2018 winter season collections in Nyaungshwe. And when you are indoors, it doubles as the ultimate device to keep your teapot hot. To my infinite regret I gave it away as a Christmas gift, but not before taking it for a spin - and meeting up with some other trendy hatsters.
2) Not a tragic road accident
But the juxtaposition of a sleeping dog - in the middle of the road, where else would a Burmese dog sleep (see second photo below) - and a hearty gob of kwun ya, or chewed betel nut.
3) We spent a while watching this wedding photo shoot. What a palaver! There was a cast of about seven people, what with dressers and lighting and camera crew - oh and the couple themselves. The bride- and groom-to-be were only just on speaking terms by the end.
4) Surely this isn't really the Ministry of Commerce/Department of Consumer Affairs building? Or maybe it is...
5) I just loved this pig-puppy partnership in Mandalay. The puppy climbed up and the pig iddn't even wake up
6) Burmese pagoda dress code. I'd never heard of a spaghetti blouse, but apparently it's a real thing, and not just in Myanmar.